Wednesday, January 09, 2013

The Clothes Show: The Goodies!
























Every major event hands out some kind of goodie bag, and every major company has some kind of multi buy sale.
At the Clothes Show, it was the make-up companies.
Rimmel was giving out make-up bags for £5 a piece, which a) should have been £10, and b) were worth way more than £10 in the first place!

They came in labelled red foil bags, sealed for assured perfection, and contained an eye shadow palette, a 1000 kisses lip tint, a scandal eyes/scandal eyes show off mascara, and three nail varnishes from various different collections: Rimmel Lycra Pro, Precious Stones, and 60 seconds in the 'chic and cheerful' bag, and Precious stones, Metal Rush and 60 Seconds in the 'Glam Rock' bag.
If you think that each item costs over £5 normally, and the whole bag was £5, the whole thing was an amazing bargain! I found myself unresisting, and bought two!

There would were so many great brands there - I spied Barry M, Model's Own and Cosmopolitan stalls around the place as well, but I headed straight to the Collection 2000 area, where they were handing out goody bags for £5. These were also excellent value - containing two liquid eye liners, a lipstick, nail polish, and two sets of false lases, all contained in a pink-striped candy bag... Which I successfully maimed by the time I got home.



 An Elle magazine package was available for £2!!! So I grabbed one before I even knew what was inside - two Elle magazines, St Tropez gradual tan moisturiser and a Jemma Kidd eye liner. Bargain.

But the best bag? The crown goes to the Select Model Management - available only by invitation and filled with two Tigi hair products and a Tangle Teeser brush.




Finally, after a LOT of waffling on, I come to the end of my section on goodies. There MAY be more to come -but it might take a little while! The next post will be focussed on catwalk - the main event.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear your comments, questions and theories! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...